Yoga Love Collective Terms & Conditions
Drop-in classes, class packs and memberships purchased at the studio or online are non-refundable. The Intro Offer is non-refundable and non-extendable. It is 30 consecutive days and once started it cannot be interrupted and booking is still essential.
All class packs, monthly passes and the Intro Offer activate on the date of first booking. Once the first class is booked you cannot book another class on a previous date. You can only book classes on dates that fall after your activation date.
3. Booking and waitlists
All classes must be booked online and we strongly recommend that you book your class in advance as we have a limited number of spaces. If the class is fully booked you can join the waitlist.
All multi class packs (5 or 10 class pack memberships) are valid for 90 days.
If you booked a class but can no longer attend, you must cancel the class. The easiest way to cancel is via your account or the Yoga Love Collective website.
Class cancellation policy is 36 hours. If you do not cancel prior to this time, one credit from your class pack, or your drop-in credit will be taken. There is no additional charge.
‘Early cancel’ (up to 36 hours before class) will put the class credit back on your account and you will be able to use it again in the future. If you ‘late cancel’ (i.e. after the 36 hour cancellation period) no credit will be returned to your account. Please note as mentioned above that all class drop in classes, class packs and memberships are non-refundable.
Credit on account or refund will be provided if the class is cancelled by the studio.
workshops / courses
All workshops and courses purchased at the studio or online are non-refundable.
Credit on account at Yoga Love Collective can be given if workshop/course is sold out and there is a wait list.
Credit on account or refund will be provided if the workshop is cancelled by the studio.
If you would like to give your space to another client you must email us with their name to update the records and to ensure they have signed the waiver.
direct debits / memberships
There is a minimum term of 2 months commitment after which you can terminate anytime after the first 2 months. Your membership will continue month by month and you will be billed on the recurring date that you signed up. To cancel your membership please firstname.lastname@example.org
All items purchased at the studio are non-refundable.
Credit on account at Yoga Love Collective or exchange will be provided if an item is found faulty or in unusable condition.
You must arrive on time for the session you have booked. If you have booked a class and do not arrive on time, you risk losing your space to someone on the waitlist.
If you are late (within 10 mins of the start of class) and the class is not full, you may still be admitted to practise. If the class is full, you will be turned away. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be admitted regardless of whether it is full or not. You will not receive a refund.
2. In the practice area
All mats and props are provided. You must wipe-clean the studio mat after use. Spray bottles and wiping cloths are provided. Regular practitioners are welcome to store their own mat at the studio.
3. Lost & Found
All students are responsible for their own belongings. All items left behind will be stored in ‘Lost & Found’. Please contact reception if you think you might have left something at the studio. Items will be kept for one month and anything left unclaimed will be given to charity.
anti social behaviour
We are entitled to ask you to leave the studio if you display any anti-social behaviour without refund.
retreat bookings & payments
- Bookings are only reserved once payment of the non-refundable deposit is received
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- All bookings must be paid via bank transfer to Laura Barrett c/o Yoga Love Collective, you will receive receipt of your payments via your email
- The final retreat balance must be paid 30 days before the retreat commences unless stated otherwise in your agreement
- You are entitled to cancel your place at anytime, however, Yoga Love Collective are entitled to keep 100% of the retreat cost. It is at Yoga Love Collective’s discretion to refund 50% if another person can fill the place. No exchanges are permitted.
- Yoga Love Collective is entitled to cancel the retreat at anytime and will provide a full refund no more than 14 days after the decision has been made.
- We do not accept any liability for cancellations due to the event of natural disasters, terrorist actions, threats of war, travel disruptions, civil unrest and any other issues that are out of our control or changes in your personal circumstances that mean you can no longer attend.
- All travel arrangements to and from the retreat are your responsibility and cost
- You must book your own travel and holiday insurance as soon as you have booked your place and flights
- Travel insurance must cover all activities and yoga classes on the retreat
- Yoga Love Collective does not take responsibility for any travel disruptions, cancellations or delays to your travel arriving or departing from the retreat
- Transfers are only covered by Yoga Love Collective at the retreat destination and where Yoga Love Collective have recommended arrival and departure times.
retreat health & safety
- You must advise Yoga Love Collective prior to the retreat if you have any illnesses or are pregnant. Before booking, you must consult a doctor to ensure you are fit to attend the yoga retreat
- In case of emergency, we will endeavour to assist you in every way but Yoga Love Collective does not take responsibility for any accidents or injuries you may receive on the retreat
- We endeavour to make the retreat environment a safe place for you, however, we will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents that occur on the retreat
- Yoga classes and activities are taken at your own risk
- We are entitled to ask you to leave the retreat if you display any anti-social behavior